A Little Protein Goes a Long Way
It’s easy to forget in the weight loss process that muscle mass is important to retain. Not just for energy sakes but also, healthy muscles burn fat faster! Alongside eating a healthy diet of meats and veggies high in protein, or perhaps you’re vegetarian or vegan, a normal diet doesn’t always have the boost of protein that we need. A personal favourite that I’ve been using is the Manitoba Harvest “Hemp Yeah Protein + Fibre” powder. To be 100% transparent, it’s still chalky like all the other popular powders out there, sorry! But I love it for its mild-to-no taste depending on what I mix with my almond milk. It’s also plant-based, unsweetened, so NO STEVIA!!!, and low carb. Overall I definitely prefer it over the many other powders I’ve tried and I’m happy to support a Canadian Company as well. Check out my Amazon link for fast and free shipping right to your door!

Comments
Post a Comment