Tracking Progress
If you’re anything like me, trying to remember to keep track of how much you exercised, what you ate or drank or your progress in general, it doesn’t hurt to have a helping hand.
Back in mid-December I got myself a Versa 2 Fitbit and downloaded the free app. I used the basic version at first and it was still pretty helpful. You DON”T HAVE TO have the premium version, but if you’re curious about it, Fitbit has a 90 day free trial for premium so you can see what its about for yourself before buying it. Personally I love the premium version as it includes challenges…. And not to worry, if you don’t personally know many people who own Fitbits for you to have challenges against, there’s many online groups dedicated to people sharing their usernames and friending strangers from all over the world to join in on your adventure.
The Versa 2 may not be the most recent Fitbit released but aside personal experience, I recommend buying this version as it still updates and operates the same software as newer Fitbits as well as its nearly half the cost of newer models, making it more affordable. I considered this a pretty big purchase on one tiny item, but I’m also looking at it as a piece of self-investment to help me achieve my goals.
Keeping track definitely keeps me more motivated. Every time I hit a new milestone or earn a new badge I get a little burst of “I can do this!”. And when the journey is long, hard and often times a bit lonely, it’s really nice to have reminders that no matter how small the improvements, I’m still improving and learning to love myself again.
Be kind to everyone but most importantly, BE KIND TO YOURSELF!

Comments
Post a Comment