Don’t Forget to Drink Your Water!
One thing I definitely can’t stress enough is you need to drink enough water. Drinking the health Canada recommended amount of water daily not only aids in weight loss but it also has many other health benefits. Our bodies are made up of mostly water so it is essential for proper bodily functions. Dehydration impacts all of your organs, including your skin! Health Canada says the average adult requires 8-8oz glasses of water daily. That’s 64oz or a whole gallon of water! It can be tough, especially in the beginning, to feel motivated to drink that much water. To help myself stay on track for the day I got this awesome motivational water bottle from Amazon. My husband thought it was a great idea and had me grab him one as well. I take it with me everywhere I go and I love the positive reactions I get. These bottles are an affordable and fun way to keep track of your water intake and it’s also available in an assortment of colours. Check out my link to buy it on Amazon today with fast and free shipping!

Comments
Post a Comment